Imbros is a leading Australian instrumentation supply company for marine science and laboratory equipment.
Imbros works with many clients and organisations for the Antarctic region, as well as throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific.
Instruments regularly provided to the scientific community and industry include:
- wave/current/tide meters
- CTDs for profiling and mooring
- water sampling equipment
- sediment and turbidity loggers
- in-water physical/chemistry/optical sensor
- water quality sensors
- telemetry systems
- remotely-operated vehicles (ROV)
- autonomous surface and undersea vehicles (AUV/ASV)
- sonar systems for bathymetry and fisheries research
- high-quality undersea imaging systems
- under-sea acoustic telemetry systems
- ship-mounted research winches and handling systems.
Imbros provides full service, support, training and custom engineering capabilities. Imbros’ laboratory division supplies instrumentation and consumable products to all types of scientific laboratories throughout Australasia.