Acutec is passionate about satellite communications and crew welfare solutions for the industry’s most demanding vessel operators, working in the world’s most challenging ocean regions.
Here, perhaps more than anywhere else there is a need for reliable data and voice communications to help deliver a successful, safe and sustainable outcome for clients and crew.
Our customers are from government, energy and cruise. Their ships operate globally but with a focus on Australasia and the Southern Ocean.
We are an independent provider of fully-supported end-to end satellite and wireless data, entertainment and IT solutions. As system integrator and subject matter expert, we can provide consultancy services during the design phase, technical personnel for deployment and sustainment and support services for the life of the project. Our services include:
• Engineering consultancy and design
• VSAT Satellite, Inmarsat, Iridium, cellular, IT, Telephone, TV and Entertainment equipment
• Satellite access, internet, corporate backhaul, TV subscriptions, voice and other recurring services
• Documentation, installation and commissioning and crew training
• Field services including vessel survey, installation, planned and corrective maintenance
• Warehousing and spares management and logistics
• Remote technical support including out of band management
• Monitoring and reporting
• End of life, upgrade and disposal of equipment